Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Roommate Contracts and Hot Water

Hey Residents,

I recently went around and gave everyone a roommate contract.  Please take some time to fill that out with your entire apartment.  This will help prevent some problems that may arise in the future as you all live together.  They are due to me THURSDAY NIGHT by Midnight.  Please just knock on my door, and if I am not here just leave them in the apartment or on the gripper strip outside my door.

There is also an issue with the hot water in the building.  I have already contacted someone to alert them to the situation and filled out a maintenance request.  I am sorry about the inconvenience and hopefully it will get fixed ASAP.

Thank you to everyone that alerted me to the issue and let me know if there are other problems that come up.

Thanks,

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment