Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Welcome to North Village D!!

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to North Village building D. My name is Michael and I will be your NV CA (Community Assistant) for this school year. I just wanted to make sure that you knew that we have changed the name from RA to CA this year because we want to build a community and not a hall. In other words, I am here just like your RA was before. So if there is ever a situation that you need help with, don't hesitate to give me a call or come by my room (103).

When you first arrive on campus you will probably have noticed that when you signed in you did not sign the normal RIC when you checked in. You signed the new RCR's. We have changed this proces to provide more awareness to what your room looks like when you check in and then on the reverse you notice the prices of what you will be charged if you were to damage something. You will want to make sure that you click on the link to report the damages that are in your room now so that you will not be charged for it at the end of the year. The reason that we did this online is because we want to make sure that we have a record of it and to make it easier for y'all to turn in.

https://furman.wufoo.com/forms/north-village-room-condition-report/

I will be using is blog to update you on some of the programming that we will be doing as well as important information that you will need to know. My hope is that you will check this at least once a month because there will be things that you need to know about like fire safety inspections and other maintenance repairs.

Please don't hesitate to email, call me or stop by my room with questions, this is what I am here for.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment